Viajes Plus, S.L. (hereinafter Viatges Plus) with registered offices at Plaça de Tetuan, 30 entl. 1ª, with Tax Identification Code (CIF) A-08005696 represented by Francisco Sagalés Sala, holder of Tax Identification Number (NIF) 37.607.156-V, is placing the products and services of the website www.sagales.com (and of the related domains, subdomains and “sub-websites”) on the market.
In this section, we provide information concerning the steps required to buy tickets online through our website.
To buy tickets online, you must follow the steps set forth on our website, choose from the different ticket options or package tours, and fill out the corresponding sections correctly.
To pay for your ticket purchased online, you must enter the name of the account holder, the credit or debit card number and the card’s expiration date before clicking “proceed to payment”. The payment shall then be completed, with the corresponding amount charged to your account.
After completing the purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a receipt of purchase attached. This receipt must be presented on the day of travel alongside the ID card or passport of the person appearing as the ticket purchaser, to be able to enjoy the service contracted.
In the event of loss or accidental deletion of the email, you can contact our customer service for information and sales by calling 902 130 014.
General conditions of purchase
Purchasing this service means the full acceptance, by the user, of the following general terms and conditions:
• The online sale and payment of tickets are performed solely and exclusively through our website.
• Viatges Plus undertakes to review the accuracy of the information published on our website concerning the prices and offers of our services.
• The prices include value added tax at its corresponding rate and there are no handling fees.
• The payment methods accepted for online sales are exclusively credit and debit cards.
• After finalising the purchase, the user accepts the charge for this to the card used for payment when making the purchase.
• On the departure date, the user must present the purchase receipt alongside the ID card or passport of the person appearing as the ticket purchaser, to be able to enjoy the service contracted.
• If you want an invoice for your tickets, call our sales and information service on 902 130 014.
• The improper use of the Viatges Plus online ticket purchasing system may result in your user registration being blocked, without prejudice to the initiation of the corresponding legal action if it is proven that the user has acted in bad faith or negligently.
These general terms and conditions, and any relationship between the user and Viatges Plus, shall be governed under Spanish law. Viatges Plus reserves the right to make changes to its website and these general conditions at any time.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from travel at any moment before departure.
1. For scheduled routes sold by Viatges Plus, users that have purchased a ticket can cancel it at least two hours before the departure time of the corresponding vehicle, paying a percentage as penalty if the cancellation takes place:
a) at least forty-eight hours before the vehicle departure time, Viatges Plus will return 90% of the total ticket price to the user.
b) after the period mentioned in Section a), but at least two hours before the vehicle departure time, Viatges Plus will return 70% of the total ticket price to the user.
c) The consumer will not have to pay a percentage as a penalty if cancellation is due to force majeure. For these purposes, force majeure shall be considered to be death, accident or serious illness affecting the consumer or any of the persons he/she resides with, or any similar event that prevents him/her from travelling.
When the cancellation takes place less than 2 hours before the departure time, the consumer has no right to a refund. With respect to return tickets, notification of cancellation will be taken into consideration with respect to the date and time of the outward journey, but not with respect to the return journey.
2. For package tours, if the cancellation takes place within the 15 days prior to the departure of the tour, a penalty must be paid based on the time before the departure, which shall be:
a) 5% of the tour price, if cancelled more than 10 and less than 15 days in advance.
b) 15% of the tour price, if cancelled between 10 and 2 days in advance.
c) 25% of the tour price, if cancelled within the 48 hours preceding departure.
d) The consumer will not have to pay a percentage as a penalty if cancellation is due to force majeure. For these purposes, force majeure shall be considered to be death, accident or serious illness affecting the consumer or any of the persons he/she resides with, or any similar event that prevents him/her from travelling.
In all cases, the consumer must pay the handling and cancellation fees resulting from a cancellation.
The cancellation takes effect from the moment Viatges Plus is made aware of the consumer’s desire to cancel.
After confirming the cancellation, the agency shall refund the consumer the corresponding amount within a month, deducting handling fees and, if applicable, the justified cancellation and penalty costs.
If the package tour is subject to special contractual economic conditions, the handling fees, cancellation fees and penalties shall be those clearly set forth in the tour brochure or those agreed directly in the contract.
Pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (PDPL), Viatges Plus, states that personal data shall be added to a file it owns, in order to allow the proper performance of the services the user wishes to hire and so that Viatges Plus, within the scope of its activities, may use your personal data for advertising purposes, including the sending of commercial communications by email.
If you do not want Viatges Plus, within the scope of its activities, to be able to use your personal data for advertising purposes, including the sending of commercial communications by email, put an “X” in the relevant box in the form.
Viatges Plus guarantees, for all persons whose data are subjected to the abovementioned processing, that it has adopted all due security measures for the data provided and has also installed all technical means available to prevent the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided.
Interested persons may, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition set forth in the PDPL. The interested party may exercise these rights through the website management page, with the username and individual password of the client for access and verification, or by contacting Viatges Plus for this purpose by writing to the Data Protection Officer at Viatges Plus, Apartat de Correus (P. O. Box) 31, 08100, Mollet del Vallès, or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user may access his/her data and request, at any time, a copy of them, which are held by Viatges Plus, for their review, amendment or updating. The user certifies that the information entered in the registration form is accurate and complete. The user also accepts that he/she is solely responsible for keeping this information up to date.